Saturday, December 27, 2008

troubles?

I hate to complain to you Vancouverites, I hear you are currently steering out of skids and digging in the closet for boots, but I finally have a sunburn. It is only on big, bare fleshy parts that were covered up during the week in cities, my head and arms are fine. I have the inverse of a farmer's burn, perfectly t-shirt shaped. damn. Still, I'm doing better than Tig.


Tig earned herself a little of the ol' "Samui Tattoo" on Samui. A scooter-related incident led to some weight loss through derm-abrason. All is well, It was a low-speed incident and first aid was professionally and judiciously applied. Mostly it has cut into her soaking-in-the-ocean time (as Ash is quick to point out, it is the world's liver) at least until the Polysporin has acted its magic and a little skin has grown back. Still. Nice shiner.

4 comments:

Ashley Joyce said...

Soaking in the ocean isn't too bad...it's just like dropping your toothbrush in the toilet. Safe enough-just make sure you wash up afterwards. Now, EATING something that comes out of the ocean is something completely different...

Ashley Joyce said...

Oh, by the way, I think the accepted term is "Vancouveranians"

Anonymous said...

I think ash meant VancouveRAINians

P@J said...

Oh, we been eating seafood baby....

Hope you two are suviving the snow, and the injured groins of the goaltending staff.

See you on the 13th.